Individual membership is for individuals within the field of human communication disorders and sciences.
At present IALP has over 400 individual members from 54 countries throughout Africa, Asia, Australia, North and South America and Europe.
What are the advantages of individual membership?
- Receive six issues of Folia Phoniatrica et Logopedica each year at a reduced fee;
- Have online access to Folia where links are provided to current scholary work in Folia as well as in other journals;
- Participate in international congress of the IALP at a reduced rate;
- Vote at the General Assembly at triennial international congresses;
- Be given priority in having a submitted abstract accepted for presentation at an IALP congress after the usual review procedure;
- Serve on one of the 12 international committees of the IALP.
How do I become a member?
To become an individual member you can complete the online application form below and send as an email attachment to the IALP Office.
Download document [PDF]